Keyonna Jordan is the Activity Manager for Town Square Perry Hall, an adult medical day center that was developed as an innovative alternative to standard day options. She is a professional with over 19 years of experience.
Town Square Perry Hall is a spacious facility. Our immersive 1950s design — complete with 12 activity centers, that we call “storefronts” — provides a therapeutic environment where our members can reminisce, engage in exciting programs, and form bonds with their peers.
When members first join, we sit down for a session to get to know them, assess their specific individual needs, and plan for how we can best provide care and support.
We then plan our programming to create the greatest possible benefit for our entire community. Each storefront has its own schedule of activities, and we organize social groups so that every member can participate in the activities that are best suited to their needs, abilities, and interests.
• A classic diner, where members can have a meal and a conversation.
• A game room, where friends can engage in table games, board games, and more.
• A health club, with exercise programs for all abilities
• A newsstand, featuring both new and vintage magazines.
• A movie theater, screening films from the golden age of Hollywood
• Our classic “Little Blue House” living room.
Address: Town Square Perry Hall, 9708 Belair Road, Perry Hall, MD 21236